Thursday 29 March 2007

If You Love, you Lose (I loved and lost)

When she says "I miss you" shes drunk and confused. When I say it, I miss her more than you could have ever miss her or anything else. Memories of her lying on my chest and wanting to be there forever are long gone.

My lifes seems to be going pretty fast. I could possibly compare it to a rocket ship of late. Burning through that tough old atmosphere, through the stars, around that moon and then to return with a crash back down on earth. Hopefully i'll hit something pretty.

So much has happened since my last blog. I don't think I will have time to tell you all. So I will try and sum it up in a few sentences. This is where you will have to use your imagination of what happened.

Saw Bright eyes, got drunk. celebrated st patricks/Jamies Birthday , got drunk. Went to the new Danny Boyle Film, Premiere of Sunshine, got drunk. Played poker ,had a drinking competion. FAILED. This is the main stuff. All ends up with blurry eyes and the occasional lady.

Sorry, I haven't updated recently. I've been very busy it seems. Very creative stuff is going on.

2 comments:

Bookshop boy said...

hmm, you reveal all without saying much. What creative stuff have u been up to?

Bookshop boy said...

Hurry up and write a stupid blog Clicky boy. Tell me about your sheets.