Wednesday 7 March 2007

Dying Batteries

I had a taste of the bitter pill as I watched Aresnal, who had the most shots and custody of the ball for most of the game, go out with a one a piece draw at the Emirates(still unbeaten). I will suffer a onslaught of taunts tomorrow.

So my sleeping pills got me off to sleep last night. But that did not last. An hour later thinking it would be morning, I looked up at my clock. Damn. Today was a overall pleasent day. Traffic was slow coming into work, but it looked like a nice day. I need to get some new shades for the summer.

After working for a few hours, a few peoples have made me want to stay at my job. But can I really take my notice. I'll have a word see what I can do. Sophie Berry came into day. She is a very, very odd girl. She just stood watching me for a while before saying a word. Last weekend, Sophie came in and onslaughted me with accusations of breaking her heart. Apparently she thought we had something going on. I have no idea where it came from. We hadn't kissed or anything. None of this was mentioned today. Actually not much was mentioned today.

When I got home I checked my messages. A few from her. All ended in question marks. I always seem to attract nuts. In school some girl called Mary carved into her arm my whole name. Is that sort of thing hot? I don't think I had ever said a word to her. ahwell. Then I was with a girl who made out with loads of guys so I, blew it off. Only to have her bite a hole in my back leaving me scarred. Loads of crazy phone calls later "why don't you love me" she said. YOU BIT A HOLE IN MY BACK. Blood everywhere. She punched me everytime she saw me around after that. I won't even start on Frostface. She was amazing in so many ways. But clearly unglued in places.

New whacko soon please.

New Addition to the Hip Kids.x
http://elle-o-ramma.livejournal.com/

No comments: