Wednesday 14 March 2007

We Rock The Party!

Are you ready for disorder and decay? Trying drinking cocktails with a middle aged drunk pulling on your tie and dragging your head down, ready to pounce. Planting pouting lips anywhere she can. We drank cocktails. Mine were mainly champagne based. I do love that drink. All night I had been recieving angry phone calls from a very arguemntive boyfriend.
"meet me at my road, in ten minutes. I'm going to kill you." Boring little fuck. I just passed the phone on to a friend and left them to argue. I heard "Yeah we fucked your bitch. Fucked her good." I walked off into the toilet where I struggled with stage fright. The guys behind me had noticed. So I made a joke about it. So I was teased for a little while. But all in good nature. It had all happened to them before. Cubicle was free so I dashed in. I really needed to go at this point. And there it came.

We later decided to grab a cab and head into the city. We headed towards Soho to attend a hair metal club. It was underground bar, which kind of reminded me of a cave. And didn't we rock the party. Lets just say we stood out. Which I didn't mind I was just up for a bit of fun. After my first drink, I introduced myself to the drummer of Dirty Cherry. I asked her straight off "when we were going to make out?" I didn't fail, lets put it that way. At this pointed I headed to bar. I tryed drag Mr K. for a jagermeister. But he was in full swing and busting out head nods. So I dragged The Griffbag instead. Down the hatch. YOW, thats better. Through to the quieter room we headed where we settled and barked out football songs. And didn't we rock the p-a-r-t-y . Yeah, we stood out. After a while we all had settled. The Griffbag was blurting out insults, to the people passing to the lady toilets. A lot more insults and a few more football chants later. It was time for the underground club to close. So me and Mr K. headed up to the toilets to realise some of our intake of booze we had devoured this evening. Their was only one cubicle, so Mr K. took that and I took the bin under the sink. He finished first and caught a glimpse. On the way out I got a shove off some long haired angry metal guy. The Dazzler had previously insulted him.

It was now near 4am. The Dazzler and Mr.K headed home and the rest of us were off to the south bank to attend a salsa bar. It was a nice little place. The people in it were friendly enough but I wouldn't like to cross them. We had a few more beers. One of us was asleep on the table. I was quite awake. So I managed to chuck back many more. We just sat talking and watching the dancers dance, till chucking out time. We grabbed our coats and set off to Euston to get the train home.

Now 6.30 am, we were waiting for the police. The Griffbag had got into a incident with two unfortunate ladies. They were "fat and stupid" just as The Griffbag had previously said. I called a "fag". But I just replied "no thanks. I'm ok." It was far to early to be started on by a scumbag in a cheap tracksuit. The Griffbag apoligised and we were free to get on the free coach home.

2 comments:

Jameson_Jenocide said...

Ha ha I missed all the fun parts apparantly... x

Bookshop boy said...

I ain't coming to Myspace, gonna stay where I am for the mo. Hurry up and post more frequent blogs Danny boy!